ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಓದಲು ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
These days, sweet corn has become a regular item in our weekly veggies list. Somehow we are using it regularly in the form of snack, soup or salads. Both sweet corn and sprouted groundnuts make a nice combo with all the sprouts and vegetables. I usually prepare different salads using both of these along with different sprouts and vegetables.
Here is an easy salad recipe using sweet corn, sprouts, carrot and pomegranate. Who says 'no' to this yummy salad? Also, this is an easy way for moms to make the kids eat something healthy :)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Level of difficulty: Easy
- Moong sprouts - 4 tbsp
- Sprouted ground nut - 4 tbsp
- Sweet corn - 4 tbsp
- Pomegranate - 4 tbsp
- Grated carrot - 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Combine the sprouts, sweet corn, pomegranate and grated carrot in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt on the top and mix it well.
- Add a pinch of pepper powder if you desire.
- Transfer the salad mixture to a serving bowl and enjoy!
- You can make some variations to this salad using different veggies or sprouts of your like.