When its summer, something cold would be perfect to have when we feel thirsty. I prepare varieties of milkshakes, juices, smoothies, Lassi, etc. healthy n refreshing drinks at home using fresh ingredients. Since its the mango season now, we all love to have mango milkshake and juice whenever mangoes are there at home. Mango Milkshake is my daughter's all time favorite. She will be happy to have this drink anytime!
Try this easy and delicious milkshake and let me know how you liked it!
Time required: 10 minutes
Cooling time: 1 hour
Difficulty level: Easy
- Ripened mango (medium size) - 2 nos
- Sugar - 5 tbsp (adjust according to taste)
- Full cream milk - 300 ml (see Tips)
- Water - 100 ml
- Salt - a big pinch
- Peel and chop the mangoes roughly into medium size cubes.
- Blend the mango pieces along with sugar and pinch of salt into fine paste. Add little milk if required.
- Once it becomes a fine paste, add the remaining milk and water and adjust the consistency.
- Blend it for one more minute so that everything is combined well.
- Check and adjust the taste.
- Serve it chilled.
- You can reduce the quantity of milk by adding more water.
- If the milkshake need to be served immediately, use the chilled milk for preparing it!