ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಓದಲು ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
As all of us know, fruits are very good source of nutrients needed for our body. For fruit lovers like me, anything that's made using fruits sounds delicious! Recently, we had enjoyed the season of grapes and enjoyed various dishes with fruits. Apart from regular fruit salad and ice creams, I wanted to try something new with fruits this time. What came to my mind is Fruit Sandwich which I had long back in a restaurant. I still remember the taste of that yummy sandwich filled with lots of seasonal fruits and cream.
For various salads and ice creams, pineapple makes a good combo along with juicy grapes. I just used these two fruits along with cream for the filling. My family enjoyed eating this delicious sandwich for the evening snacks and everybody liked it.
Below is the recipe of Fruit Sandwich for you! And here is a small tip before you go ahead for preparation..don't forget to keep all the ingredients refrigerated before using, coz the sandwich tastes better when its cool!
Preparation time: 30 - 35 minutes
Difficulty level: Medium
Yield: 8 pieces
- Sweet bread - 16 slices
- Pineapple chunks - 2 cup
- Fresh grapes - 2 cup
- Powdered sugar - 1/4 cup
- Water - 1 cup
- Fresh cream - 200 gm
- Dissolve 3 tsp of sugar powder in 1 cup of water and keep it aside.
- Beat the fresh cream well and prepare the whipping cream. Add sugar powder for taste and mix it well. Keep it refrigerated till use.
- Place two bread slices on the plate. Sprinkle 2 - 3 tsp of sugar syrup on both the sides.
- Spread a thick layer of whipping cream on one slice of bread. Top it generously with pineapple chunks and grapes.
- Cover it with another slice of bread and serve immediately!
- Keep all the ingredients refrigerated before use. Fruit Sandwich tastes better when it is cool!