ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಓದಲು ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
Are you the fan of Pani puri like me? Here is the recipe for preparing tasty pani puri at home..
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Serving: 4 - 5
1) For Pani -
Coriander leaves - 1 bunch
Mint leaves - 1 bunch
Green chillies 2 - 3
Tamarind - lemon size
Lemon - 1
Pepper - 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds - 2 tbsp
Salt - as per taste
Water - 1 1/2 ltr (boiled and cooled down)
2) For Aloo stuffing:
1 big potato
Red chilly powder - 1/2 spoon
Pepper powder - 1/4 spoon
Amchur powder - 1/4 spoon (Alternatively, you can use few drops of lemon juice)
1 medium size onion
Finely chopped coriander - 2 spoon
- Dry roast the cumin seeds and pepper, and make fine powder.
- If you are using the crystallized salt, roast them littlebit.
- Grind the coriander leaves, mint leaves, raw tamarind and green chillies in a mixer, by adding enough water.
- Filter the grind paste using a tea filter. Add required quantity of water to this filtered water (Pani).
- Add cumin-pepper powder, salt and lemon juice to the prepared Pani and adjust the taste.
- Finely chop the onion and keep aside.
- Boil the potato, and mash them nicely.
- Take the mashed potato, add the chopped onion, coriander leaves, red chilly powder, pepper powder, salt and amchur powder. Mix it well.
Take a Gol gappa and make a hole with your finger. Fill the Gol gappa with Aloo mixture upto half, fill the remaining portion with Pani.
Enjoy the home made Pani puri with your family!